[Scribus] We're really quite highly thought of you know...

Paul paul
Sat Mar 12 18:15:27 CET 2005

Hi,

Just been reading the latest Qt Quarterly from Trolltech and there at
the bottom of page 2 is something which really made me smile...

"For Trolltech, the Open Source edition is also good news. While it
makes it easier for commercial users to cheat (consciously or not), it
is also our primary marketing channel. Many developers discover Qt
through KDE, Scribus, and other Open Source software, before they
introduce it to their work place"

Cripes! Trolltech are rolling Scribus out as being one of the big
applications that people see Qt at work. Makes me feel sorta warm and
fuzzy inside (well, it's that or something going wrong with my
stitches!)

TTFN

Paul
--
"I like blinking me" - Helen, Big Brother 2 contestant