[Scribus] Freedomyug_en configure error

Bruno Carvalho Castro Souza brunocpt
Thu Mar 10 03:52:53 CET 2005

Em Qui, 2005-03-10 ?s 02:45 +0000, Kwasi Anim escreveu:

> Dear All,
>
> While configuring the tutorial, I get the following
> error
> message:
> Checking for X ... configure: error: Can't find X
> includes. Please check your installation and add the
> correct paths!
>
> I am running Debian Sid. What package(s) should I
> install?
>
> Regards,
> Anim

The package you need is libx11-dev.  Actually, you should check if you
have also these packages installed (if you don't, you can simply
"apt-get" them):

libfreetype6 libfreetype6-dev libx11-dev qt3-apps-dev libcupsys2-dev
libxml2-dev libtiff4-dev python2.3-dev libart-2.0-dev libart-dev gs-afpl
libidl-dev libgtk2.0-dev

Well, to tell the truth, you don't "need" all of them... But they do add
some functionalitys to Scribus, like CUPS support and a couple other
things... Anyway, if you're missing something else, configure will warn
you.

Bruno Carvalho C. Souza
E-mail: brunocpt at uol.com.br
http://www.criativ.pro.br/