[Scribus] Solaris 10 - getting really close

Craig Ringer craig
Wed Mar 9 15:23:37 CET 2005

On Wed, 2005-03-09 at 07:13 -0700, Rainer Heilke wrote:

> Cool. Sorry about not responding last night--ran later than planned.

No worries at all.

> The headers issue sounds like the mkheaders thing. Do:
>
> find /usr/local -name mkhead\* -print
>
> and, as root, run the command whereever it finds it.

I tried mkheaders as per the sunfreeware.com instructions, to no avail.
The missing headers are things like `new' (not to be confused with
`new.h', which *is* present).

It doesn't matter much, as I have it building happily with the gcc that
came preinstalled.

--
Craig Ringer