[Scribus] [Patch] MacOSX native

Craig Bradney cbradney
Mon Mar 7 10:32:29 CET 2005

On Monday 07 March 2005 01:33, Andreas Vox wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I thought I share my patch and the .app skeleton with you :-)
>
> It's only the sources, no adaption of the build process yet.
> If you want to try it:
>
> * apply patch against 1.3cvs
> * apply MacOSX patches for plugin linking and freetype
> * configure --enable-mac
> * make
> * sudo make install
> * copy scribus executable to Scribus.app/Contents/MacOSX
> * open Scribus.app
>
> I don't get very far since Scribus complains about missing fonts
> (I don't have fontconfig yet)
>
> Just ask if you run into problems.
>
> Ciao
> /Andreas

The patch is certainly appliable to 1.3CVS assuming we would know about the
speed differences compared to the X based rendering, however why are you
still using the two sxwunzip files? They are no longer used, nor do they even
exist in CVS. fileunzip.cpp in the main scribus dir has replaced them.

Craig