[Scribus] Compile error with Scribus 1.30 CVS on FreeBSD

Craig Bradney cbradney
Sat Mar 5 21:18:38 CET 2005

On Saturday 05 March 2005 21:12, Martin Costabel wrote:
> Craig Bradney wrote:
> > On Monday 28 February 2005 22:01, Martin Costabel wrote:
> >>Samudra Reiher wrote:
> >>[]

> >>On Mac OS X (a relative of freebsd), I have been adding the
> >>#include <sys/stat.h>
> >>here, too, since 1.2.1.
> >
> > Strange.. ok.. will add it to CVS..
>
> Doesn't seem to have arrived yet. Instead, the new scribus/fileunzip.cpp
> has the same problem. I also need to make some char into const char. On
> the Mac, I am now doing
>
> perl -pi.bak -e '
>    s|(\# include \<unistd\.h\>.*)|\#include \<sys/stat.h\>\n$1|g ;
>    s|int makedir \(char \*newdir\)|int makedir \(const char \*newdir\)|g ;
>    s|int mymkdir\(char\* dirname\)|int mymkdir \(const char \*dirname\)|g ;
>    ' scribus/plugins/fileloader/oodraw/sxwunzip.cpp scribus/fileunzip.cpp
> cp scribus/plugins/fileloader/oodraw/sxwunzip.cpp
> scribus/plugins/gettext/sxwim/sxwunzip.cpp

You dont need the oodraw or sxwim files anymore. fileunzip replaces both of
them. I'll mention it to Riku to add in the sys/stat.h to that file. I didnt
change it in the end because he was changing thats stuff around.

Craig