[Scribus] MacOS native version

Craig Ringer craig
Sat Mar 5 13:16:12 CET 2005

On Sat, 2005-03-05 at 09:41 +0100, Craig Bradney wrote:
> and what replaces the X call(s) in scfonts.cpp ? Does this mean you always
> have to add in the font paths via the additional font paths setup?

I expect fontconfig, as used in 1.3, should work fine for this job. It
probably won't permit the use of MacOS9 style resource-fork-based fonts
(PostScript / Type 1 and TrueType) or OS/X native style .dfont fonts,
though.

I'm rather more curious about what replaced gdk-* and the more general
issues with how it all works, though.

--
Craig Ringer