[Scribus] feature request

Sebastian Roeder sebastian.roeder
Fri Mar 4 15:45:48 CET 2005

My problem with pdf/eps import and print preview is gone since I
reemerge scribus - don`t now what was wrong, maybe it`s because qt
version shanged and scribus wasn`t build against the new one?

I had a short look on scribis 1.3cvs, too and it looks very promissing.
I layout an school magazin in landscape format and wonder whether one
could display an upper and lower page "as one" (with the new facing
pages capabilities). In my situation it`s not worth much to have a left
and right page combined to a double width landscape, instead I need them
to be combined as A3 portrait.

I hope you get an idea of what I want to say, I feel like I didn`t find
the right words to explain it. That`s why I didn`t fill a feature
request yet.

Regards,
Sebastian

P.S.: Do you have a time frame for the 1.3.0 release? I know devels
don`t like to talk about this, but many things on the roadmap are
already marked as DONE, though.