[Scribus] best OS to keep up with scribus, gscript and inskcape dev...

Craig Bradney cbradney
Fri Mar 4 08:44:15 CET 2005

On Friday 04 March 2005 01:53, Gregory Pittman wrote:
> PLinnell wrote:
> >FC-4 will be the first distro which will have  GCC 4 standard and  GCC
> >4 is *far* more particular about c++ correctness, along with giving
> >c++ apps a  performance kick.
>
> Peter:
> Do you anticipate that gcc4 is going to cause compilation problems?
>
> Would be good to know for future reference.
>
> Greg

Yes, we do. Though once we see them, the fixes will come quickly. So far its
been hard to see in the gcc 3.4.x series whats been compiler bugs or Scribus
issues. No major deal, anything will get fixed when we come across it.

Craig