[Scribus] Cygwin/QT/X11: Getting close!

Steven Boothe steven
Thu Mar 3 17:45:55 CET 2005

Maciej Hanski wrote:
> On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 09:22:43 -0800 Steven Boothe <steven at poiema.org>
> wrote:
>
> Hi Steven, judging by the recent changes in your howto:
>
> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Installing_Scribus_from_CVS_sources_on_Win32_with_QT_3/Windows
>
> You finally succeeded. Is it right?
>
> br Maciej

Not yet. We haven't managed to get beyond the error compiling Scribus I
reported in the first post. However, I do have a patch and some possible
ideas to try. So I think we are getting there. At least at this point we
have everything else in the build process documented and working and now
can focus solely on Scribus.

Thanks for the inquiry. I'll update the wiki to better reflect the
current snag, and then once we've succeeded you can be sure I'll post a
message here to that effect. :)

Cheers,

Steven