[Scribus] 1.3.0cvs and 1.2.2cvs tarballs available

PLinnell mrdocs
Thu Mar 3 23:35:20 CET 2005

Hi all,

For those who are not keen on cvs or want to make their own packages,
I have refreshed the current 1.2.2cvs tarball and uploaded a snapshot
of 1.3.0cvs.

Anyone who packages stable is encouraged to test a build with
1.2.2cvs. Riku Leino has added new OASIS text and drawing import, so
you can use either Star Office 8.0 beta or Open Office 2.0 files for
import. No need to back save.

I do not make these snapshots every day, only when there is an
important fix or new fun stuff to play with.

Location:

http://www.scribus.org.uk/downloads/snaps/scribus-1.2.2cvs.tar.bz2
http://www.scribus.org.uk/downloads/snaps/scribus-1.3.0cvs.tar.bz2

I've gpg signed them to certify the source:

http://www.scribus.org.uk/downloads/snaps/scribus-1.2.2cvs.tar.bz2.sig
http://www.scribus.org.uk/downloads/snaps/scribus-1.3.0cvs.tar.bz2.sig

To verify:
gpg --verify ./scribus-*.sig  ./scribus-*.tar.bz2

Enjoy,

Peter