[Scribus] Can`t load pdf / eps files into Scribus - "Image is a null image"

Sebastian Roeder sebastian.roeder
Wed Mar 2 22:03:11 CET 2005

If I want to load an pdf or eps file into an image frame the image is
not shown. The console output is:

QImage::convertDepth: Image is a null image

I tried both Scribus 1.2.1 and 1.2.2cvs - same result. acroread displays
the files without problems. Might be a Qt problem?

I run Gentoo x86 (stable) and Scribus 1.2.1 is stable, too.

x11-libs/qt-3.3.4-r2  +cups -debug -doc -firebird +gif -immqt -immqt-bc
-ipv6 -mysql +nas* -odbc +opengl -postgres +sqlite -xinerama +zlib

Any pointers? When it is a Scribus bug I can fill a bug report.

Regards, Sebastian