[Scribus] Fwd: Can you relay this to the list. Sorry for bothering.

Eilert eilert-sprachen
Tue Mar 1 16:32:09 CET 2005

> From: Louis Desjardins <louisdesjardins at videotron.ca>
>
>>There are strange things happening very rarely with text wrapping on
>>my system.
>>
>>Sometimes the first letter of the first word in the next line stays
>>on the very right position in the line before. Looks rather strange.
>>It can be seen on the screen and in printing. I'm providing two
>>screenshots at
>>
>>www.eilert-sprachen.de/temp/test3.png and
>>www.eilert-sprachen.de/temp/test4.png
>

> Sorry I can't get access to these files. ;)

Oops, the rights in this directory were set wrong. Well, try it from here:

www.eilert-sprachen.de/doc/test3.png and
www.eilert-sprachen.de/doc/test4.png

> Please see bug #1731 and confirm it's the same issue.

Yes, I think this is it, although the thing appeared directly after
inserting and hyphenating a text without changing the frame.

> .... the road is long... but it's a fascinating voyage .... ! :)

Yep! :-) But it would be interesting to know why it does this anyway...

Rolf