[Scribus] make error 1.3.0 cvs

Craig Ringer craig
Tue Mar 1 09:39:12 CET 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-01 at 19:12 +1100, Dean McCorquodale wrote:
> Compiling 1.3.0cvs I get following error during make
>
> pdflib.cpp: In member function `void PDFlib::PDF_Image(bool, QString,
> double,
>    double, double, double, bool, QString, bool, int)':
> pdflib.cpp:3845: error: `CMSuse' undeclared (first use this function)
> pdflib.cpp:3845: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
> once for
>    each function it appears in.)

It's a missing #ifdef somewhere. I could've sworn I fixed a few of these
a while ago - maybe it's a new one. Fixed, anyway. Please mention if you
run into any more.

Personally, I think CMSuse should be defined whether or not lcms is
installed (and just set to false if there's no lcms)... the fewer
#ifdef's in the code the better. Some would still need to be #ifdef'd
out, but it could be kept a lot more self contained and reduce the
chance of mistakes like this creeping in.

--
Craig Ringer