Debian package of 1.3cvs, was Re: [Scribus] pixelated images in pdf

Benjamin Green ben
Wed Jun 29 20:35:11 CEST 2005

> Ben,
>
> I had a pretty sour experience with the apt-get.org when I moved a
> repository
> and it took several months of nagging to get the apt-get.org record
> changed.
> So, I've been reluctant to submit there again. If you know that the
> situation
> there has improved I think it'd be fine to submit the primary repository
> there.
>
> Regards,
>
> Alex

Well, it all seems to work okay now, rather than waiting 2 minutes for a
broken database. The situation has deffinatley improved in functionality.
As to their administration, I couldn't say, sorry.

Ben Green