Debian package of 1.3cvs, was Re: [Scribus] pixelated images in pdf

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex
Wed Jun 29 19:03:54 CEST 2005

* Eric P <eric.maillist at gmail.com> [2005-06-28 22:32:44 -0500]:

> frank gaude' wrote:
> > Eric P wrote:
> >
> >> I needed to create another pdf and export the images to 96dpi, and I
> >> found a strange workaround to this problem.  Initially, I tried to
> >> replace the image.  This didn't work.  However, if I merely save the
> >> image as another name, and 'Get Picture' again, this fixes the problem.
> >> Strange.
> >>
> >> Is any one else experiencing this problem?
> >>
> >> Scribus 1.2.1
> >>
> > Eric, yes, off and on. I reported the problem in 1.2.1. Then in 1.2.2cvs
> > I notice it in about 5% of the time. But I do something like you do, get
> > another photo or change the name of it, and the problem goes away. I
> > don't have a clue... and it is so hard to repeat. The good news is I've
> > never seen it in 1.3cvs, dated 11 June 2005 *-C-T-F.
> >
> I don't suppose there are any deb packages for the 1.3 series, are there?
>
> Eric P

Erick,

I build packages from both 1.2 and 1.3 cvs regularly and much more frequently
then 1.2 cvs packages can be uploaded into debian. There are two official
repositories - the above one is primary and the latter one is a backup mirror.

deb         http://debian.scribus.net/debian/ unstable/
deb-src     http://debian.scribus.net/debian/ unstable/

deb         http://debian.tagancha.org/scribus unstable/
deb-src     http://debian.tagancha.org/scribus unstable/

1.2 package is "scribus" and 1.3 package is "scribus-cvs". They can be
installed in parallel. If you have any Debian-related problems with the 1.3
package please email me.

Regards,

Alex