[Scribus] Re: Registration marks

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Sun Jun 26 18:15:34 CEST 2005

avox at arcor.de wrote:
> Hi Louis!
>
> Faszinating stuff. I this already on Scribus Wiki? (As it should IMHO)
>
> /Andreas

Not yet:) Agreed, this could be a nice introduction to a new Wiki howto
on using registration marks in Scribus. A DTP newbie would probably need
some additional information on WHAT  registration marks are and WHY
they are needed, along with a workaround for making them in Scribus.
Anybody?
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Your_first_Scribus_Wiki_article

cheers
Maciej