[Scribus] GCC 4 picklist

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Sun Jun 26 16:14:41 CEST 2005

Peter Linnell wrote:

>>    Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 02:25:25 -0600
>>    From: Frank Cox <melville.theatre at gmail.com>
>> Subject: [Scribus] GCC 4 picklist
>>

>>How can I either get the vertical scrolling list back?  Alternatively,
>>how can I move over to the right to see the rest of the available
>>choices?
>>

>This seems to possibly be either a window manager bug or a Qt theme bug with
>the default Bluecurve.
>
>Try  switching the theme to another KDE theme like Plastik. I have used KDE
>and Plastik on Fedora-4 and this was not an issue.

I had seen this too (FC4/KDE), and was thinking it was a new "feature",
but then there is the problem with more colors than the screen can show.
I did just find that switching from the default theme fixed the problem.
BTW, I do like the new splitting of fonts into one requestor for face,
another for style (bold, italic, etc.).  MUCH better when you're
sticking with one font and only changing style.

Greg