[Scribus] Registration marks

Tobias Hilbricht hilbricht
Fri Jun 24 14:32:28 CEST 2005

Am Freitag, 24. Juni 2005 10:49 schrieb Tobias Hilbricht:
> Dear readers of this list,
>
> how do you produce registration marks for four-colour printing with
> Scribus? That is crosses consisting of 100 % C, M, Y, K each helping to
> place the four separations exactly?

By hand, I learned.

> I noticed that when I create
> separations with Scribus 100 % C,M,Y,K is converted into just 100% K, which
> is not the same when it comes to registration marks. The same with 100%
> C,M,Y, which comes out as 100% K. I am using Scribus 1.2.1 with gs 8.51.

This was a mistake on my side - erroneously I had not set the pointer in
Scribus to gs 8.51 but to the esp-gs, which is 7.07 and which does introduce
the wrong separation. Scribus with gs 8.51 works fine with print preview and
separations.

Sorry for bothering you

Yours sincerely

Tobias Hilbricht