[Scribus] Ideas on collaboration [was: How do you guys

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Thu Jun 23 22:03:41 CEST 2005

Christoph Sch?fer wrote:

> Hi Peter,
>
>> There really are not many elements needed. The ones I use in my HTML
>> approach
>

> at first glance, using HTML seems not a bad idea, and I know of at
> least workflow which is built on HTML.

I didn't think Peter was suggesting *using* HTML, only that he only
needed a few different tags. At any rate, the reason HTML itself won't
work is the reason that XML exists in the first place -- HTML is a
markup designed for a particular purpose, rather than being
multipotential and flexible.

Greg