[Scribus] Capability to manipulate PDF field properties from Python?

Craig Ringer craig
Thu Jun 23 11:11:17 CEST 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-23 at 02:56 -0600, William K. Volkman wrote:
> Hello,
> 	I just finished building scribus 1.2.2cvs and have
> set out to learn the scripting interface.  What is missing
> from the the documentation (and perhaps the interface :-)
> is how to manipulate PDF field properties from python.
> Is it possible?

It's presently mostly missing from the interface. Please file a bug at
http://bugs.scribus.net/ with category "scripter" and severity "feature"
so it doesn't get forgotten. I don't think anybody is presently working
on extending PDF annotation scriptability.

The ability to set PDF bookmarks does exist - see help(setPDFBookmark)
from the script console. It might only be in Scribus 1.3cvs though,
sorry.

--
Craig Ringer