[Scribus] (no subject)

Vijay Kiran Duvvuri vkiran
Tue Jun 21 16:04:34 CEST 2005

Hi Craig,

Thanks for the reply.

--- snip ---
Thank you for your kind offer of help. From your site it does indeed
look like you are actually a Quark coder.
-- snip ---

I am working for a product called Quark Publishing System enterprise.

-- snip --
At this point in time, I'm not sure if the
risks of "source contamination", shall we say, and license related
issues are
something that can easily be demonstrated to be overcome. I do not wish
discourage, but there is a lot at stake in such an offer from a
commercial
DTP employee.
-- snip --

Okay, I understand the licensing issues. I was just looking at
collaboration thread in the mailing list.  So, I thought I might be
useful for the project.

Thanks many ways,
Vijay.