[Scribus] Need docs in Aqua-Scribus app bundle

Andreas Vox vox
Tue Jun 21 01:26:09 CEST 2005

Kevin wrote:
> I noticed you were including the user documents before but left them
> out
> of the newest app bundle. I have volunteered to provide some
> Mac-specific documentation and really can't do that without the current
> docs. :-) I tried to add the docs directory from the current stable
> version, but Scribus-Aqua doesn't see them.

Should go into:
	Scribus.app/Contents/share/scribus/doc/

with language-specific subdirectories just below doc/

> Do those need to be included
> when you're building, or is there a specific spot in the app bundle
> where they should go (assuming Scribus looks for them when it's
> starting
> up)?

AFAIK Scribus only looks for those when you activate help.
Holler if it doesn't work, and I'll think of something else.

/Andreas