[Scribus] convert fonts to outlines in pdf export dialog window

Kite Lau kitelau
Sun Jun 19 17:20:46 CEST 2005

Hello all,

I remember that there was an option to convert all fonts to outlines in
pdf export dialog window. Am I right? But it seems that I cannot find it
there anymore. The reason is that sometimes I wrote in Chinese within
Scribus and need to convert the fonts to outlines on PDF export to get
it right. I know I can convert the fonts within Scribus canvas, but it
takes time and I want to keep the text editable.

Regards,

Kite