[Scribus] creating a book

Peter Nermander m8130
Tue Jun 14 07:19:17 CEST 2005

> now i want to create a booklet 240mmx120mm, not in A5 format.
> I think i must use "psresize", can someone help me using this?

Have a look at my wiki article about doing impositions with pstops. It might
take som trials to get things right. It is not as complicated as it looks, once
you understand the basics.

http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/How_to_make_impositions_with_pstops

1. Design your document with the correct page size (120x120 mm).
2. Use pstops to locate the pages onto the sheet (using -p option to set output
paper (sheet) size to 120x240 mm) in the correct order (you will need to use the
"reverse page referral" feature and use 2-page blocks).

My impose script might be able to handle it, it was a while sine I used it so
I'm not sure it can handle the page sizes correctly.

/Peter