[Scribus] QT4: RC1 realeased; gt3 to qt4 porting tool

Craig Bradney cbradney
Mon Jun 13 10:59:59 CEST 2005

On Monday 13 June 2005 10:48, MaHan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> QT4 Release Candidate 1:
> http://www.trolltech.com/products/qt/qt4info.html
>
> QT3 to QT4 Porting Tool:
> http://doc.trolltech.com/4.0/qt3to4.html

Its just unfortunate that the reports on the Qt4 preview list seem to indicate
theres so many issues... however, we were planning on waiting a little while
anyway. We also need to keep a track of KDE's progress with their port, and
how the distros are going. Theres no point in us moving if they havent. We
have a lot of work to do for 1.3.x and spending time now isnt necessarily of
any benefit, certainly not if noone can run it! :)

Craig