[Scribus] script to make a bezier curve drawing

Philippe Rousselot usergroup
Sat Jun 11 15:47:16 CEST 2005

I am running mandriva LE2005 (dvd version) and I am using urpmi.
I set-up urpmi using easyurpmi

doing "urpmi inkscape" installs the program very easyly

I let you know

Philippe

Le samedi 11 juin 2005 ? 09:20 -0400, Gregory Pittman a ?crit :

Philippe Rousselot <usergroup at alcatorda.com>