[Scribus] script to make a bezier curve drawing

Philippe Rousselot usergroup
Fri Jun 10 12:43:36 CEST 2005

Le dimanche 05 juin 2005 ? 18:31 -0400, Gregory Pittman a ?crit :
> Philippe Rousselot wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >I have a drawing, a very simple curve, the profile of a pinguin.
> >
> >I made a PHP page on my website using fpdf to make the drawing using the
> >Bezier coordinates of the pinguin.
> >
> >The jpg file I could use in scribus does not satisfy me, also is there a
> >script for scribus to draw such a curve in the middle of a document
> >

> You can draw simple bezier curves in Scribus, and edit them (see Edit
> Shape in the Shape tab of the Properties Tool).  After that it could be
> saved to the Scrapbook, then used again when you want.
>
> Alternatively, you might try using Inkscape and making an svg, which
> could then be imported into Scribus. (File > Import > SVG)
>
> Greg

Thanks for the answer.

Yes, I saw this, but I have quite a few coordinates and would prefer a
script.
I will look for Inkscape

Philippe