[Scribus] Help test freetype 2.1.9/scribus on Debian GNU/Linux

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex
Fri Jun 10 20:33:04 CEST 2005

Hello,

As some of you probably noticed Scribus development team marked freetype 2.1.7
(libfreetype6 in Debian) as obsolete. I've uploaded 1.2.2cvs (scribus) and
1.3cvs (scribus-cvs) packages built against a newer freetype 2.1.9 along with
the libfreetype6-2.1.9 packages to our official repositories. Please install
them and help check if there are any bugs remaining in the libfreetype6-2.1.9
library. This library is built against current unstable/testing and will
likely be uploaded into unstable in the next few days.

Just to make it complete, below are the source lines you should use for Debian
Scribus packages:

# Official scribus debian repositories:
# main
deb         http://debian.scribus.net/debian/ unstable/
deb-src     http://debian.scribus.net/debian/ unstable/
# backup
deb         http://debian.tagancha.org/scribus unstable/
deb-src     http://debian.tagancha.org/scribus unstable/

Cheers,

Alex, your friendly maintainer of Debian scribus packages.