[Scribus] Importing EPSF files in Scribus by pstoedit!

Craig Ringer craig
Fri Jun 10 08:55:42 CEST 2005

On Fri, 2005-06-10 at 12:14 +0530, Suki Venkat, [TnQ] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wanted to import some LaTeX equations into Scribus.
> I did "dvips -E file.dvi" to get the EPSF file.
> The EPSF file doesn't look nice either in Scribus or PDF.

How are you importing it into Scribus? With EPSs that have only vector
content, you're much better off using File->Import->EPS (which actually
processes the EPS and makes native vectors from it) rather than placing
it in a picture box (which uses GhostScript to rasterise it).

We probably need to make this distinction clearer and easier to find out
about.

--
Craig Ringer