[Scribus] who uses Scribus?

Marvin Dickens marvindickens
Fri Jun 3 06:20:29 CEST 2005

We use Scribus to create technical, sales and legal (Contractual)
documentation. Many of the documents are complicated
and lengthy. They have javascript embedded in them and a couple
have hundreds of user definable entries - Even so, they are easily
managed and extremely robust regarding modification(s).

In short, Scribus fits our needs nicely and further, we like what we
see regarding the future of Scribus as defined by the roadmap the
developers have released. Particularly, we are impressed with the potential
future that python brings to the table. In fact, we think that the combination
of scribus and python has the potential to give document production in
flexibility not found in any other application - Closed or open source.

Best regards

Marvin Dickens
T7, Inc.
Alpharetta, Georgia  USA