[Scribus] Translators needed: DTP/Printing glossary on the Wiki

Ludi Maciel iludi
Sun Jul 31 00:37:29 CEST 2005

Em S?b 30 Jul 2005 18:48, Ekkard Gerlach escreveu:
> Yes, Translation is very helpful. My secretary speaks german only.
> I've no time but money. I offer to pay a bill with 100Euro every year
> to support translations.

Very good initiative man, but I think that could be better if you use this
money to help the developers (paypal). You know, translating the GUI and the
wiki is our way to 'pay back' the developers while we don't earn sufficient
money to pay them...

It's my opinion..

Ludi.