[Scribus] Printed pictures too dark

Brian E. Blandford brian
Sat Jul 30 16:00:05 CEST 2005

I have installed 1.3. and find problems with printed pictures - they are
unacceptably dark, and altering the "options" in the Print dialogue
doesn't help. Print output was perfectly satisfactory in 1.2
I know there was a lot of correspondence when 1.3 first arrived relating
to pictures being too dark in a PDF viewer, but my problem seems to be
different. In fact my work around is to export to PDF and print from the
PDF viewer! (that is, if I set the PDF export output option to
"screen/web"; if I choose "printer" as the option the pictures are too
dark again)

No other application on my PCLinuxOS has this kind of problem.

Brian B.