[Scribus] Another Bug, Feature or Just me being Picky? Images Printed Offset

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Sat Jul 30 02:40:57 CEST 2005

Hi Calum,

> The 3rd image (in foreground) is actually a pdf file.  It is a table
> that was created in OO.o and exported to pdf. On screen it appears to be
> left aligned with the text and start just below the bottom paragraph.
> On the prin-out it is indented and displaced downwards.

I can't reproduce your problem here, since I'm on W2k machine right now.
But here's a general hint on the use of spreadsheets with OO.o and scribus.

In OO.o you can select all rows and columns you need for a print job,
copy them to clipboard and then paste to an OO.o drawing. The next step
is to export the *selection* as SVG and import into scribus or inkscape.
It always worked perfectly for me.

Cheers,

Christoph