[Scribus] Re: Scribus Digest, Vol 29, Issue 70

Peter Shand peter
Thu Jul 28 11:09:06 CEST 2005

This is probably a naive comment, but, nevertheless... I run Scribus
1.2.1 on Windows through Cygwin and had no problem at all importing svg
files from Inkscape, then started getting the crash 11 call. I realised
that the files that were not causing the crash were bitmap logos that I
had traced and filled in Inkscape to make them useable in a variety of
contexts. Straight svg files from Inkscape were not working (previous,
not current Inkscape), nor were esp.

I made a connection between tracing and compatability. Sorry if this is
not helpful - just a contribution.