[Scribus] Inkscape 0.42 and Scribus

Jan Ulrich Hasecke janulrich.hasecke
Thu Jul 28 08:55:52 CEST 2005

Am 27.07.2005 um 23:54 schrieb Craig Bradney:

> I have put in bug 2309 for this

I wanted to add my mac ox x traceback to the bug, but seems that I
cannot not or do not find the right button.

(BTW: Can't you search for bug report numbers? When I typed 2309 into
the little search box nothing shows up. Only in MyView I saw it.)

It is marked as fixed but in spite of to your description of the bug,
which is related to Gentoo. Scribus Aqua on Tiger crashes when there
is no document open and I only import the square.svg.

juh