[Scribus] Inkscape 0.42 and Scribus

Daniele kailed
Wed Jul 27 20:07:42 CEST 2005

Il 19:04, mercoled? 27 luglio 2005, Gregory Pittman scrisse:
> The plot thickens a little.
>
> Here are two SVG files generated with Inkscape 0.42, one consisting
> of a bunch of circles/pies, and the other of a single square.
>
> The pies.svg loads fine into Scribus (1.30 21 July), but not the
> square.svg...(?) (Signal 11 crash)
> I've tried this now with two different computers, my laptop and my
> desktop at work.  Both are P4 machines running FC4.
Hi, both files work well on my scribus-1.3.0 (installed from source) on
my Suse 9.3.
No problem importing, open e re-open document and editing the form (now
square is a triangle..).

Let me know if you want more information...
Bye.
Daniele.

--
*** Linux user # 198661 --- ICQ 33500725 ***
***  Home  http://web.tiscali.it/kailed  ***