[Scribus] Inkboard + scribus? [was: Inkscape Announces 0.42 Release]

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Wed Jul 27 01:26:40 CEST 2005

First, congratulations to the inkscape team for the release of 0.42. I
haven't built it yet, but I can't wait to "play" with it to learn about
the new *very* fascinating features. And a big *thank you* for
redesigning the gradient tool, even without testing.

In Jon Philipps announcement I also read about inkboard for the first
time (somehow I missed this before). In our recent discussion on
collaboration, not a few time was spent on the problem of editing
documents by multiple users on a network. Now, inkboard seems to serve
*exactly* that purpose. Since I don't know if the developers already
have examined the project, I'd like at least to add this as a hint.
Joining in at an early stage might serve FOSS DTP in general.

Christoph