[Scribus] Styles problem and zooming

wayne iw
Tue Jul 26 05:41:12 CEST 2005

I have a set number of pages that my linked text frames must fit in and I
want to text to flow all the way to the end. So, to do that, I adjust
either the font size or spacing in the paragraph style. After I change and
save the style, it looks good and fits properly but as soon as I zoom out,
the formatting changes and the space between the last line and the bottom
of the text frame is different. I have to go back into the style and
further adjust it to fit to the end of the frame. So now, whenever I use
linked text frames, I have to make sure I zoom out, then zoom in again to
check that the formatting hasn't changed. It doesn't happen all the time,
but enough to warrent constant zooming/unzooming.

Has anyone noticed this?

Thanks,
Wayne
Scribus 1.2.2.1