[Scribus] Where are the font files? Hurry, please!

Robert R. Di Giorgio bobdi
Fri Jul 22 21:40:18 CEST 2005

I have just upgraded to 1.3.0, but I liked the fonts in 1.2.2 a lot
better -- and since I used 1.2.2 for last month's edition of my church
newsletter, I would like to keep the former set of fonts.  I would also
like to standardize Open Office with the same fonts, because I use it to
prepare articles for the newsletter. (This is a 24-page color booklet,
and I'm way behind for this issue!)

But I can't find the fonts. Are they hidden somewhere, or disguised with
a non-obvious directory name?

StarOffice 7 also has the fonts I want, but I can't find those, either.

My installation is is FC4, P4 cpu.

If you have the answer, please email bobdi at mindspring.com.  I'm in a rush!

Thanks