[Scribus] Re: insert lorem ipsum: back to context menu?

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi
Thu Jul 21 08:47:54 CEST 2005

Hi Greg,

On 7/20/05, Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> wrote:
> Gregory Pittman wrote:
> ........................................ submitting this.

I recall I had similar problem with 1.2.1 but I did not pay attention
to it.  Though I have already downloaded 1.3.0 but haven't got time to
install it on my FC3.  I will certainly give you my feedback on this
once I have installed and tested 1.3.0 for the behavior you have
mentioned and if, still, your query remains unanswered.

BTW, I, too, posted a query earlier (on another topic) and only after
second (or probably 3rd) post did I get a reply from someone kind
enough (IIRC, it was Owen) to tell me that I have to mention my Build
ID, Date, platform, etc.  I did that and only then did I get a useful
response.  I was too busy with other things, just scribbled away the
post and forgot to mention these details.

I suggest that you do the same and hope for the best.

--
Best regards

Asif Lodhi