[Scribus] La Liberte' Install Problems

frank gaude' tanzen
Thu Jul 21 01:45:05 CEST 2005

frank gaude' wrote:

> PLinnell wrote:
>

>> I think this is the issue you are hitting:
>>
>> http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=2247
>>
>> It is fixed in current CVS
>>
> That is certainly one thing... is this a Scribus issue or FC4? or do
> you know?
>
> Frank

I re-installed using FC3 and i386, and then, all worked as it should. So
we likely do have an issue with x64 and FC4. Time will tell. But for now
I have La Liberat? up and running. What progression! You guys are really
moving along... soon it will replace all the high-priced spreads around.
<smile>

Thanks again for all the time you gave me... very generous.

Frank