[Scribus] insert lorem ipsum: back to context menu?

Louis Desjardins louisdesjardins
Wed Jul 20 03:13:21 CEST 2005

[snip]

Hi Christoph,

>That said, I'd like to stress that I consider usability as one of
>the strengths of scribus. The context menu (and the properties
>submenu) provides a lot of consistency for many operations, once you
>are accustomed to it. QXP, on the other hand, has always been a
>usability nightmare. InDesign is much better in that, last I looked,
>but with scribus, working is a breeze -- at least to me and also
>thanks to the enormous speed improvements in 1.2.2.1/1.3.

I agree usability is of upmost importance. This discussion kind of
demonstrates here just how important it is. A feature is only good if
it suits what users need, and if these users can actually use it
(find it!).

Cheers!

Louis