[Scribus] Playing with Scribus Splash II (updated)

Petr Vaněk petr
Tue Jul 19 19:58:39 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 19 of July 2005 05:35, Ludi Maciel wrote:
> Em Dom 17 Jul 2005 19:37, Ludi Maciel escreveu:
> > Hi.
> > Please, take a look at this new one, it's a little better.
> > I'll improve it later, if I got new ideas ;)
> > Ludi.
>
> That's it. Here comes the 0.3, nothing new, just a little more polished.
> I'm donne by now.
> Thanks for the compliments.

ok. I really love the "text overflowing" mark in the 2nd splash... And I'm
voting for splash change for 1.3 serie. Let's have various splashes for each
devel release.

--
Petr Vanek --------------
petr [at] yarpen [dot] cz