[Scribus] Re: Color Management & Scribus-1.2.2cvs - local directory install on FC3

Craig Bradney cbradney
Fri Jul 15 03:34:48 CEST 2005

On Friday 15 July 2005 03:30, Asif Lodhi wrote:
> Hi Craig,
>
> Thanks for the reply.
>
> On 7/14/05, Craig Bradney <cbradney at zip.com.au> wrote:
> > On Friday 15 July 2005 02:41, Asif Lodhi wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> > This sounds like you do not have Printer, Input and Monitor profiles in
> > the directory set in preferences.
>
> <snip>
>
> I have not yet created very accurate monitor and printer profiles but
> I did copy _all_ the Adobe ICC profiles to correct directories and
> specify the same directory in the preferences as well.  Aren't the
> sample printer and monitor profiles include in the Adobe ICC profiles?
>  If they are not included then how did the Scribus (1.2.1cvs) run on
> my system before?

I dont think they do, but I havent looked in the zip file lately. Maybe yout
monitor manufacturer has one to download. If its not obvious, try grabbing
the Windows driver package and seeing if theres one in there. This is a good
start, but doesnt replace a custom made one for your environment where the PC
is.

Craig