[Scribus] 1.3.x compile snag

Craig Ringer craig
Mon Jul 11 20:51:19 CEST 2005

On Mon, 2005-07-11 at 13:34 -0500, John Griessen wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just got cvs -z3 co -r Version13x Scribus
> and configured like this:
> ./configure --prefix=/opt --program-suffix=13x
> and make stopped at scribus/dtd saying no makefile.

Did you do a clean new checkout? Is there any chance you checked out
into a directory that already contained Scribus 1.2.x sources or older
Scribus sources? You shouldn't have been able to just run configure
without first running Make -f Makefile.cvs .

I recommend that you check out using the -d argument, eg:

cvs -z3 co -r Version13x -d scribus13cvs Scribus

to make sure that checkout gets its own unique directory.

--
Craig Ringer