[Scribus] What is best way to include a gnumeric spreadsheet?

Craig Ringer craig
Mon Jul 11 17:22:31 CEST 2005

On Mon, 2005-07-11 at 10:12 -0500, John Griessen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Gnumeric spreadsheet has outputs of pdf or generic postscript
> to USletter and other page sizes.
>
> Should I output postscript, then convert to eps?

You shouldn't have to.

> Scribus 1.30cvs fails whe I use import-->PS/EPS to import a .ps output of gnumeric.

Can I get you to file a bug with the spreadsheet, and the PostScript
produced from it? I'm interested in seeing what's failing there, and
putting it on bugs is the easiest way to make sure everyone can examine
it.

If you can't publish your spreadsheet, any sample with the same problem
would do nicely.

--
Craig Ringer