[Scribus] QT4

William K. Volkman wkvscribus
Sat Jul 9 05:38:11 CEST 2005

On Fri, 2005-07-08 at 21:28, Kevin Walzer wrote:
> William K. Volkman wrote:
> | On Fri, 2005-07-08 at 10:41, Kevin Walzer wrote:
> |
> |>|
> |>|

> |>Ummmm, that means that Scribus forever runs as an X11 application on the
> |>Mac. I vote no.
> |

> | Oh really? See http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/
> | I've seen a more than few apps using it.
>
> I said "Mac," not win32. :-)  GTK doesn't run natively on OS X, whereas
> Qt does.
Oh, I misunderstood, I didn't know that X11 applications on a Mac
were a problem...I would guess that GTK would be ported natively
however I'm not a Mac user so don't track those things.
(I'm not even a Windows user except when forced :-)

Cheers,
William.
--
William K. Volkman <wkvscribus at netshark.com>