[Scribus] Complete Debian+Ubuntu Scribus repository now open

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex
Fri Jul 8 18:55:34 CEST 2005

* Steve Herrick <estebandido at gmail.com> [2005-07-07 21:52:40 -0500]:

> On 7/7/05, Oleksandr Moskalenko <malex at tagancha.org> wrote:
> > Hello Scribus users!
> >

> > If you happen to run Debian stable/testing/unstable or Ubuntu hoary/breezy you
> > can use our upstream repositories to get the latest "scribus" (1.2.2.1) and
> > "scribus-cvs" (1.3cvs) packages for your favorite distribution. Please read
> > http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Scribus_on_Debian_GNU/Linux for details.
>
> It's not working for me. Here's what I get...

> Is this a PPC issue?
>
> Steve

Steve,

I only have i386 hardware, so I can't build the PPC package with the current
setup. The repository is source/i386 only. If someone like you could rebuild
the source package on their PowerPC (see the wiki page for instructions at the
bottom) I can add those architecture-specific packages to the repository
though.

Regards,

Alex.