[Scribus] Scribus 1.2.2.1 released

Sebastian Bassi sbassi
Fri Jul 8 13:27:00 CEST 2005

On 7/7/05, Oleksandr Moskalenko <malex at tagancha.org> wrote:
> Did you perchance run "apt-get update" after adding those source lines? I
> tested it from my hoary chroot and it installed just fine. By the way, I just
> got the "scribus-cvs" package (1.3cvs) built for hoary :). It's in the same
> repository.

I didn't, I thought that synaptic would handle that. But when I run
synaptic, I get this error.
I will try using apt=get update before running synaptic. I will do it
this afternoon since I have my Ubuntu computer at home and I am at
work right now.

--
web sin popups ni spyware: Usa Firefox en lugar de Internet
Explorer</a>