[Scribus] Aqua snapshot, Ghostscript

zee zeekey
Wed Jul 6 14:30:41 CEST 2005

I believe that I have components correctly located as I've stopped
getting the 'no ghostscript' warning on launch.

took a look at andreas' e-mail and put things where he seemed to be
indicating they should go.

I say "seemed to be" bcs I'm fairly new to this kind of software
installation, where, as a user, I need to take an active role in
setting paths or placing elements in certain locations myself.

Anyhoo, Scribus is working well enough for me to use it, and to report
bugs if I see them.